Website Update – May 2018
Something that happens often, is that I need to spend some time updating or adding to the Website. This can be general information or correction of errors.
What I have spent this weekend doing is rewriting a large amount of the content on the main pages. This is because, when the site was moved over I needed to quickly get the site online. And then with building of the LEGO® Death Star™, I haven’t had a chance to look at the websites content again.
I have also been getting familiar with WordPress again, where I have been using GoDaddy’s website builder for 5 years. I have found a number of accidentally placed sections abandoned on the web pages. This is now all resolved and and spacing is as planned. What I can also now do is tidy up the placement and loading of the adverts so that they are loading as I originally intending and not jumping and pushing the text everywhere.
Again, it really was a hurried move over from the Website Builder and apologies if it looked horrendous. I might be a little dramatic as it functioned suitably, but my standards are some what higher.